Download Ore no Imouto Portable English Patch PSP PPSSPP
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga Nai Portable – is an Adventure game, developed and published by Bandai Namco Games, which was released in Japan in 2011.
- Version: v1.0 (Black screen fixed)
- Credits: Rinjinbu Translations
- Story Content
- Ingame Flowchart
- Do not join the Siscaly Tournament
- Buy Ayase’s souvenir during Kyoto Trip
- After the Kyoto Trip, you should be in Ayase’s Route.
- During the twoshot with both Ayase and Kanako, pick the following options. XXO
- You will then be sent to Kanako’s IF Route.
- Kyousuke tells you to save the game before the final Twoshot, do so.
- If you make a mistake in the final Twoshot even once, you will land in Ayase’s Bad Ending.
- For Ayase’s Normal/Happy Ending, it is determined by your choice to use the ORE “My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute” after the twoshot.
Download Ore no Imouto Portable English Patch PSP ISO
Download ISO [1.3GB]
Download ISO High Compressed [978MB]
A PlayStation Portable visual novel titled Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable was developed by Bandai Namco Games and released on January 27, 2011. The limited edition bundle included an OAD, a sister-talk bonus CD, and an additional game for the PSP. A fighting game titled Shin Imōto Taisen Siscalypse (真妹大戦シスカリプス?, lit. True Little Sister War, Siscalypse), based on the fictional game in the series, was released by Kadokawa Contents Gate on the Yahoo! MobaGe Service on January 20, 2011. A second PSP title, Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない ポータブルが続くわけがない?, lit. There’s No Way “My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute Portable” Could Continue), was released on May 17, 2012. The opening theme of the second PSP game is “Nexus” by ClariS. A PlayStation 3 game, Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Happy End (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。 ハッピーエンド?), was released on September 26, 2013 in Japan. Kirino also makes a cameo appearance in the A Certain Magical Index PSP game, being another game based on a light novel series published by ASCII Media Works. Kirino also appears as a playable character in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, with Kuroneko as a support character.